Monday, February 1, 2010

Going to the Chapel...

Life has finally slowed down a little bit. The wedding presents are put up (and we're having fun using them!), the honeymoon clothes are washed, and now I can catch up on my blogging. I wanted to share some of my favorite snapshots from the wedding. Thank you to my friends for getting some great shots and sharing them with me. I don't know what I would do without you!



At the rehearsal dinner, I gave my bridesmaids these towel wraps with their initials. I knew it would make a great photo op and my bridal party looked pretty darned cute, if I do say so myself :-)



Claire made an absolutely precious flower girl! She was so proud of her bouquet and loved her "pretty dress". Thank you, Dolores, my coworker, for making such a perfect dress for the occasion!







Greg and I are so blessed to have two wonderful Moms! These are two of the most special women I have ever known! I cannot thank them enough for the support they gave us during the wedding and continue to give us every day!


The evening was perfect! Greg & I had a blast and it all went by too fast. I cannot wait to get our video back so I can relive every moment (over and over again, I'm sure). Thanks again to everyone who supported us and celebrated with us! You all mean so much to us! I have included the link to our professional pictures for you to browse.

http://www.houston-photography.com/galleries/McSmith1910/mcsmith1910/

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved