Sunday, March 7, 2010

Greg's Honeymoon Project

I love those names spelled from pictures you see out there. My friends, Kelly & Austin, have one, and my friend Michelle just bought her husband one for Valentines Day. Greg and I decided to buy these for our parents and give to them the night before our wedding. That night, our minister, Rev. Charles Ruehl, recommended we try to create our own with pictures from our Honeymoon. What a great idea and great memory from our trip!


Greg did such a great job with this little project. We enjoyed finding different letters throughout our time in Costa Rica.


Anyways...here is the finished product! I think we did a pretty good job!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

very, very nice! Glad you are blogging again..

mjellis said...

I love it! How creative and meaningful!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved