Sunday, March 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday





As I attempt to catch up on my blogging, I will revert back to early February. Greg & I decided to invite some good friends over to watch the Super Bowl. Since our house is still pretty new, we thought this was a great way to show our friends the new casa. A great time was had by everyone. Thanks everyone for coming by to join in the festivities!!





This was my attempt at a football cake. Aren't I getting so domestic in my old married days :-)


The Smith Brothers

Prissy & the Townsend's (Kelly was one of the lucky square winners)

Jeff & Michelle all "Football'ed out"



Although Claire didn't know much about football, she made many friends by the end of the night...I think almost everyone got a colored picture to take home with them!

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved