Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Forgive me for being a bad "blogger"! I promise that one of my New Years Resolutions is to get better!!



About a year ago, Greg was in a local charity golf tournament where he bid on a house in Winter Park, CO for a week. Much to our surprise, HE WON! So, since the house slept over 20, we decided to invite both of our families for a vacation to celebrate Thanksgiving 2010.
Fast forward a year...we finally got to make our trip! We were so happy to be welcomed to Winter Park with LOTS of snow! Those of us on the McAdams side, had not experienced snow like this (Houston snow doesn't count).



We enjoyed every bit of the cold weather (even when it got into the negative). Jill, Tommy, Laura, Claire & I learned to ski, while Greg & Geoff hit the big slopes. We braved some blistering winds to tube the Fraser Tubing Hill and experienced snowmobiling at its finest.


My brother-in-law's girlfriend, Laura, and I fixed our first of hopefully MANY Thanksgiving meals together. And if I do say so myself, it was pretty darn good! We spent many hours around the table playing dominos & Thanksgiving Day was completed with an amazing Aggie win over t.u!





Here's a pic of the entire family (both sides), minus Laura who was feeling under the weather that day.



Overall, we had a wonderful time spending the holiday with our families! Greg & I have had such a big year with so much to be thankful for... a new marriage, new house, and new memories together! We are looking forward to the Christmas season and wish each and every one of you a blessed Holiday!

xoxo,
Lindsey























0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved