Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome to FIN-LAND!!

Well here I go again...behind on my blogging. Please excuse the mass brain dump in my next few posts. A few weeks back, not only did we survive the pending end of the world, we did our annual Smith/ Holloway meet up at the Jimmy Buffett concert in Frisco. As usual, we had a great time hanging out with the family and enjoying some great music (you can't go wrong with Mr. Buffett).


These were our tailgating neighbors. How awesome is this refurbished "boat bar"!!


My fabulous mother & father in law, Bob & Cindy...true Parrotheads :-)


Me, Mel & Laura


Me & the Hubs


Jimmy carrying the weight of the world!


Concert time!!

1 comments:

The Bases said...

So much fun! We had a blast! If we both go next year (which I am sure we will!) we should try to meet up!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved