Sunday, August 14, 2011

Exciting times for our Friends!!

Well, over the past few months, we have been able to celebrate some significant events in our friends' lives and were so excited to do so. First, our good friends, Jeff & Michelle Ellis welcomed their first baby, Jaxon Jeffrey. Greg and I made sure we stopped by right after he came home from the hospital to bring Mommy & Daddy a hot meal and to get some snuggle time in with the man himself. He is such a cutie and a great baby at that! Congratulations Jeff and Michelle on your growing family!!




Also, our friends Tiffany Thames and Slade Mitchell were married on May 21st. Tiffany's brother, Terrence, is one of Greg's best friends, so Tiffany and her family have become a second family to Greg (and now me). They had the most beautiful small town wedding and we truly had a great time! Congratulations Tiffany & Slade! May your life be blessed with many happy years together!


The Beautiful Bride & Her Handsome Groom

Our Crew



Finally, this past week, one of my oldest and dearest friends, Kelly Townsend, had her first baby, Hannah Lee. Kelly & I grew up together and were cheerleaders together in high school. Feels like yesterday that we were rooming together as summer cheer camp and now she has become a mother!! I got to drop by and see them at the hospital on Friday and it was such a joy to hold Hannah. She is as beautiful as her mama and I'm so happy for Kelly & Austin and their new bundle of joy. Unfortunately, I forgot to stick the camera in that day, so I borrowed this cell phone photo I received when she was born so you could see Miss Hannah! Congrats Kelly & Austin!




1 comments:

southerninspiration said...

It's such an exciting time for you and your friends!!! It's fun for me to get a peek at some of the things going on! Take care,
Suzanne


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved