Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Traditions

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


Today is day #1 of the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge and we're looking at Fall Traditions. So without further ado, here are my favorite fall traditions:

Aggie Football, of course! Whether it's from the bleachers at Kyle Field, or the comfort of my couch, nothing beats watching the 12th Man!

Fall Family Pictures...I love getting dressed up with the whole family and taking our annual family picture. This is last year's!

Shopping!! And especially the Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market!! I was introduced to this last year and have committed to it becoming a fall tradition. What better way to get into the holiday spirit!!

Fall Decor--Put mine up yesterday!

Flannel Pajama Pants--Yes, I love em' and can't wait for it to be cool enough to wear them!

What are your Fall Traditions? I would love to hear how you and your familty welcome in the cooler weather and holiday times!


xoxo,

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved