Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Claire Bear!!

Five years ago this morning, my world was made a little brighter and a lot happier! Five years ago this morning, I became an Aunt for the first time when my niece, Claire, came into the world.


Claire, you mean the world to me & your Uncle Greg. We have loved watching you grow and become a beautiful young lady. You are so smart and such a good big sister. Kate looks up to your every move. I am amazed at how mature you have become at your young age.


I look forward to many happy memories with you as you grow up. Uncle Greg & I love you so much and you'll always be our Little Claire Bear! Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!



xoxo,

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved