Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Ok...

Its Ok Thursdays


Today, I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup. I've been following Neely for some time now and love the concept of "It's Ok Thursday". So here it goes...my inaugural "It's Ok Thursday".

IT'S OK...

That I feel like a chicken with my head cut off when trying to fit 5 days of work into a 4 day work week.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night because there's a new episode of Dateline on.

That I want to give up all sodas, but am scared to death of a morning without Diet Coke.

To stay up past your bedtime catching up on "Dance Moms".

To spend your lunch break (and then some) reading other people's blogs.

That I just found candy wrappers in my pants pocket from the last wear.

To pray for buckets and buckets of rain in Texas to relieve us of drought and help put out the fires!

Hope everyone enjoys your Thursday as we scoot into the WEEKEND!!

xoxo,

2 comments:

michelle ellis said...

You are so funny - I totally saw that dateline has an iphone app where you can watch old episodes anytime, and got a little concerned that I was excited about that - haha! I guess we are growing up...

southerninspiration said...

I gave up Diet Coke a few years ago, and it just doesn't taste good anymore. I do have my coffee in the morning, so I haven't totally given up caffeine........but the sodas, yes. You can do it!!! :D
Suzanne


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved