Sunday, October 30, 2011

Game Day with the Family

Yesterday, Greg & I took a road trip with my entire family to see the Aggies play the Missouri Tigers. We had bought my co-workers season tickets for this game, so then we were able to find 3 more seats in the same section on Stubhub. It was our nieces', Kate & Claire, first game, so it was fun to see all the excitement through their little eyes. I had t-shirt dresses made for them by my friend, Dolores. And they turned out adorable on them! The fall weather was wonderful but the outcome of the game could have been a little better. Don't get me started... Anyways, all in all, it was a great day!




This little boy was adorable! He was dressed up as a Corp of Cadets member! I'm not sure if this was his Halloween costume or just his game day get-up, but either way, he looked great!

I caught this picture while we were waiting on the rest of the family to get a drink. Greg is so great with our nieces and this is just proof. How cute does she look just talking to Uncle Greg!? I'm not sure what the conversation was about, but I love this picture so much!

The Fightin' Texas Aggie Band marching into Kyle Field


The Spirit of Aggieland

Aggie Girls!!

And the littlest Aggie munchkin, Kate


xoxo,

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved