Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Friday...and it's Boob Tube Babble

Happy Friday Everyone! Today I'm linking up with Neely again at A Complete Waste of Make up for Boob Tube Babble!

Boob Tube Babble


Well, we had a non-eventful weekend last week, so I was able to catch up on my DVR between college football games. So, here's what I'm digging this week:


Like Neely, I'm totally into Revenge! I love how it has Rebecca from Brother & Sisters (oh how I miss that show)! She's so vindictive, but I love every second of it since she's getting justice for her family. And the scenery in the Hamptons is absolutely gorgeous (Greg, we need a summer home there...ha ha).


I'm still totally liking this show, but I have to say, I lost confidence in it this week. We found which 16 contestants would be competing in the live shows. And I totally disagree with a couple of their choices.

Exhibit A- Dexter Haygood

This guy is a trainwreck...and a one trick pony. "James Brown" will only get you so far in life and the competition. I honestly think Nicole was afraid he'd go off the deep end and drown himself in her pool if she didn't pick him. We'll see how long he stays.

Exhibit B- Simone Battle

This girl is the cockiest diva I have ever seen. Not sure who she thinks she is, but she's not nearly as good as she thinks she is (Sweetie, you are no Beyonce). Here's hoping she gets a dose of reality soon enough.


And poor Caitlyn Koch got robbed. Not only is she gorgeous and athletic, she sings amazingly! I still cannot believe Simon kept Simone over her!

Right now, my money's on Stacy Francis, Drew Ryniewics, and Josh Krajcik. All amazing talents!!


And finally, I watched the season finale of Most Elligible Dallas this week. Greg absolutely hates this show, but to be honest, I think it's my guilty pleasure. I spent the whole season completely annoyed with Courtney & Matt, but then (spoiler alert), when they finally got together, my heart melted. How sweet are they to each other...and further more, they deserve each other. Can't wait to see what happens next season with Tara and Jody, the cheating deejay.

Well, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Until next time...

xoxo,

2 comments:

The Townsend's said...

Agree to all of that except Most Eligible Dallas because I've never seen it. We totally got robbed on Bros & Sis by the way since they just ended the show with no series finale, therefore no closure for the obsessed (i.e. me)! I'm loving Revenge, it's my favorite of all the new shows this season!

The Bases said...

I love Revenge!! I miss Brothers and Sisters too... Revenge is fun though! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Most Eligible... ughhh love to hate it. I am not so sure about Matt and Courtney. Are they actually getting another season? Are you watching Pan Am? I had DVRed it but not watched it for several weeks and am catching up. I like it a lot!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved