Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh, to be 5 again...

A few weeks ago, I fulfilled my birthday promise to my niece, Claire. We started Friday evening off with dinner at the Black Walnut with Uncle Greg, a stop for ice cream, and a quick trip to Walmart to get stuff for breakfast and a Barbie treat for Miss Claire.


The next morning, Claire & I got up really early to make pancakes. She was such a good helper in the kitchen!


Later that day, we went to Sweet & Sassy for a pint-sized make-over for Claire, complete with pedicure, manicure, make-up and up-do. She enjoyed every second of becoming glamorous and I love watching her enjoy it.

Getting the piggies pretty

And now the make up

Finishing it off with a stylish up-do

Walking the runway

Showing off her best "sassy" in front of Tiffany & Co

We had such a good time, let's just hope I haven't started something, if you know what I mean :-) Now, when does she go to her first homecoming, again?

1 comments:

The Bases said...

That is so fun you get to take your niece out for a special day! I wish Mason was closer!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved