Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Challenge- Day 3

Today's Holiday Challenge over at Neely's A Complete Waste of Makeup is about Holiday Decor.

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


I have always loved to decorate for Christmas. I was always the one up in the attic with Mom the day after Thanksgiving. Now that I have my own house, I've had to gradually increase my decorations to fill this house. This year, I completely forgot that we bought a taller Christmas tree after Christmas last year. I was so excited when we pulled the box down!!

Our Christmas Tree with my new mesh bow

The stockings were hung, by the chimney with care...






xoxo,

1 comments:

Steve-n-Angela said...

your tree is absolutely beautiful!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved