Monday, November 7, 2011

For Which we are Truly Thankful

Well, Halloween is behind us and we can look forward to the Holiday season! I have to say that November is one of my favorite months here in Texas. Beautiful weather, pumpkin lattes, family, holidays, kicking off the Christmas shopping, and so much to be thankful for. The other day, while talking to one of my coworkers, we agreed that we are so thankful for our jobs. Sometimes it gets tough and stressful, but at the end of the day, in this time of economic trouble, we are so lucky to be employed by a company that we love. So, that made me think...I need to put everything that I am thankful for into writing during this month of gratitude.

I am thankful for my husband, Greg. I love the way he makes me laugh and smile when I need it the most. I am thankful for his strong work ethic and desire to provide for our family. I am so glad that God put Greg in my life at the right time and I look forward to so many great years ahead.


I am thankful for my loving family and for everything they have done for me. I am thankful for the upbringing I have received and for the support they provide me whenever I need it. I could not ask for anything more!


I am thankful for Greg's family. I could not have gotten luckier in the in-law department. Bob & Cindy and the rest of the family have truly welcomed me as one of their own. I know that they would do anything for us in a time of need and I would definitely do the same for them!


I am thankful for my great friends! Between all of them, I have some pretty wonderful memories! Whether these girls have been in my life for 20 years or 2, they are so precious to me and I know they are going to be there for me whenever I need them.






I am so grateful for our home and our great neighborhood. Greg and I have been so blessed with terrific neighbors and think of them as our extended family. This was so important to me when we were looking to move and I feel that we got so lucky with the friends we have met!


Of course there is so much more in my life that I am thankful for, but this is simply a start. I may have to do a part 2 later in the month!

xoxo,

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is a great post. I really need to share what I'm thankful for this month also. :-)

Laura Darling said...

What a great post! Looks like you do have a lot to be thankful for! ANd I love your shirt in that first picture!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved