Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


Hey y'all! It's Thursday which means two things in my book...tomorrow's Friday and today is "It's Ok Thursday"! I'm excited to be linking up with Neely again over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. So here it goes...

It's OK...

That we didn't get much rain last night because today's weather is GORGEOUS!

To clean your purse out on company time

That I'm putting off my "What I'm thankful for" blog post because I just can't get my thoughts in order

To be calling Christmas light installation services because we just don't have the patience to do it as pretty

That I want to put up our tree ASAP

To be behind on housework and laundry because there's just so much good stuff on the dvr

To be embarassed at the hot mess that is my dog's hair right now (she's scheduled to be groomed on Saturday)

To be super excited about Starbucks RED cups...that means Christmas ya'll!

To already be thinking about (aka stressing about) New Years Eve plans (not my favorite holiday)

So what's okay with you guys today?

Xoxo,

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved