Friday, November 4, 2011

Show us your Life: Non-Mommy Bloggers

Happy Friday Everyone! Today I'm linking up with Kelly's Corner
for Show us your Life: Non-Mommy Bloggers. For those of you visiting from Kelly's blog, welcome to my little corner of the world!

A little about me...I'm a 30 year old gal from Texas, married to my best friend for almost two years. I enjoy my job (because I love the people I work with), my family, my dogs (Prissy & Vegas), traveling, playing with my two beautiful nieces, and just spending time with my neighbors and friends. Although I'm a "non-mommy" right now, building a family is definitely on mine and my hubby's radar. We're hoping God has a plan for us and our future babies.

When I started blogging, I just kind of did it to do it. I didn't expect anyone to read it but family and I wasn't very consistent. Then I discovered other people's blogs. And the obsession began :-) I love keeping up with my friends and family through their blogs and I love taking a peek into other women's live. I love how some of them are from similar backgrounds as me and I love reading those who lead completely different lives than we do. I tend to find inspiration from these ladies in everything they do from raising gorgeous children, planning fabulous parties, going on mission trips,... I could go on. And for the most part, they have shown me how to be a better blogger. I try now to blog a few times a week when we have important events going on in our lives. I also love linking up with other blogs in hopes that I will build some "blogger" friendships out there.

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to see you back soon!

xoxo,

3 comments:

A Day in the Life... said...

stopping by from kelly's korner! your blog is SO cute! :)

Lindsay said...

I found your blog through Kelly's Korner! I'm from Texas also! Looking forward to reading more!

Laura Darling said...

I love your dogs' names!!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved