Thursday, December 15, 2011

2011 Christmas Cards

I love Christmas!  And I really love Christmas cards!!  Every year since Greg & I got engaged, we have done holiday pictures and I have spent time designing our Christmas card.  I'm very traditional and always love going with the Christmas red & green color scheme.  Every day during December, I hurry home to see what cards came in the mail that day.  So, many of our friends are having babies so I love seeing all of their little ones in the Christmas cards. 

This year, we did professional pictures with my whole family back in November so Greg & I luckily got a good one of the two of us.  Then, I ordered my cards through Erin Condren because I'm absolutely in LOVE with her stuff!  So fun and whimsical!!

Today, I'm linking up with Faith for her Christmas Card Carousel.  If you're like me and love seeing all the Christmas pictures and holiday designs, head on over and check them out!



Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from our family to yours!!



6 comments:

Faith said...

I love that card design and what a great picture of you and your hubby!

Thank you for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

The Bases said...

Love Erin Condren! I was going to order ours from there too but I was so late in getting a picture that I just did shutterfly to be quicker.

LC said...

Visiting from the Card Carousel!

Love your card!! Very cute!

The Townsend's said...

Yours was the first card we got in the mail this year!

Lindsay said...

I love these cards! I wanted to get my cards from Erin Condren also, but I didn't see any that were red and green! I can't believe I missed this one. So cute!

Kelly's Avenue said...

Love your card


Please email me
kellysavenue@live.com


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved