Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas in Temple


I went back to work today and have officially gotten back into the "swing" of things after a wonderful, extended Christmas weekend.  Tonight I'm a "hunting window" so I'm taking advantage of the quiet house to catch up on the DVR, laundry and blogging.  I know Greg is enjoying his "man time" with my Dad, and I can't wait for him to get home so I can hear about the hunt.

Well, we started off our Christmas celebrations by heading to Greg's Mom and Step-dad's in Temple on Wednesday evening after work.  The much needed Texas rain did not make for optimal traveling weather all weekend, but we made it work.  We spent lots of time running around finishing up some last minute shopping, stopping by to visit his Dad, and seeing other family members.  Greg's Mom made a yummy ham dinner on Friday night and his Grandma and Granddad came over and ate with us.  

On Saturday morning, Christmas Eve, we all go up just like it was Christmas, for breakfast and present opening.  I even caught "Santa" filling our stockings when I got up to let the dogs out ;-)

Check out all this loot!
Greg got his Beats headphones
Raquel got the CUTEST boots!

Laura's new canisters

Our attempt at a family picture (excuse the trash bag in the foreground)
The girls; Laura, Raquel, me & Cindy

Cindy & her boys

We were sorry we had to hit the road early on Saturday, but we had such a great trip!  We are so blessed to have family like that and we love them all so much!



xoxo,

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved