Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Party Time

Saturday night was the annual Christmas party of one of my Dad's best friends and former business partners.  He and his wife have a beautiful home that they decorate fabulously for the holidays.  They always have a big crowd with lots of good food and Mr. Claus himself!  This year, it happened to be the same night as Jill's work Christmas party, so the plan was for Mom, Dad, Greg & myself to take the girls.  Well, Mom got sick on Saturday, so she could not join us.  The girls love telling Santa what they wanted (Again, just in case he forgot) and playing with all the other kiddos.  This Christmas party is special to me because I can remember going to it when I was a kid and how magical it was when Santa showed up at the door.  



The whole gang

And even big kids get to sit on Santa's lap!



xoxo,

2 comments:

The Bases said...

Looks like so much fun! I bet the girls had a blast with Santa!

mandell said...

Hi! Houston blogger too! Just ran across your blog.

Waiting for the day that I have little kids (mine or otherwise) that I can do these fun things with!!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved