Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge- Day 8

Today, I'm once again linking up with Neely and Amber for their Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge.  The topic for today is My Holiday Wish List. 





Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


Okay, okay, I know I totally do not need any of this, but it's still fun to dream :)

I'm in love with this initial cut-out necklace!  Ever since I saw it on my aesthetician at the spa, I have been eyeing it.  So pretty and so classic!  I hope Greg has mine on order!


via Pinterest via moonandlola.com



Since I'm now the proud owner of an SLR camera, I need a fabulous camera bag to tote it around in.  This bag from Kelly Moore is just that...FABULOUS!  I love it because it looks like a purse and you won't be mistaken for a silly tourist.

via Pinterest via
kellymoorebag.com



I bought some brown riding boots earlier this season and have worn them like crazy.  I think it's now time to invest in (or let Santa bring me) some black ones too.  These by Arturo Chiang have the perfect little wedge heel and buckle detail!

via Pinterest via dillards.com


 I currently have a pair of giraffe print ballet flats but they are getting pretty worn looking.  I found these little puppies on Zappos and think they would be the perfect replacements.  Love the leather knot detail!!

via Pinterest via zappos.com

What's on your Christmas list this year? 






xoxo,

2 comments:

The Bases said...

That is a super cute camera bag!! I want a DSLR camera!!

The Bases said...

Ok I am back! I am giving you the Liebster Blog Award because you were one of my first "blog" friends even though I know you in real life! Go check out the post on my blog!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved