Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's Okay Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


Happy Thursday Everyone!!  It's been a quiet week at work and and even quieter week at home.  I'm so ready for my hubs to get home from hunting.  I can only talk to the dogs so much.  Well, on with It's Okay Thursday with Neely & Amber.

It's Okay...

...to already miss Christmas just a little bit

...to lock yourself out of your house last night with no cell phone in hand, have to hop the fence in dress shoes and quickly realize everyone who has your spare key are OUT OF TOWN!! (Don't worry...I managed to break into Mom & Dad's house to get a key...hee hee)

...to have skipped out on most of my workouts this week just because my gym is closed (but I'm a member of 2 other gyms)...Oh well, there's always New Years

...to be sick of all my shows being on holiday hiatus

...to want to shout it from the roof tops, even though I can't

...to enjoy working this week because there's no one here and traffic is AMAZING!

...to be looking forward to a 3 day week next week and a trip to SHSU's championship football game in Frisco

...to be looking forward to a low key New Years Eve more than I've ever looked forward to New Years Eve before

I hope you all have a Happy Friday tomorrow and enjoy (and be safe) over the New Years weekend!

xoxo,

3 comments:

Steve-n-Angela said...

You are seriously a great blogger! I just can't make myself sit down and do it right now. I love being able to read what's going on in your world!!

Alyssa said...

I have locked myself out of the house more times than I care to admit! Without a phone too!! I've had to break in from the basement haha!

Holly said...

My husband and I locked ourselves out out of the house twice in a matter of weeks. So frustrating! Oh, and I miss Christmas too :)

Happy Thursday!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved