Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend (Part I)

Wow! What a wonderful Thanksgiving (extended) weekend it was! I know I should have posted these earlier, but I committed myself to the Holiday Blog Challenge this week, and I'm determined to finish!

We started our Thanksgiving weekend off by traveling to Temple to visit Greg's family for a traditional Thanksgiving feast. We arrived on Tuesday night and spent Wednesday just running around town with my mother-in-law, Cindy, and his brother, Geoff. And Cindy and I started to prepare Thursday's meal. I also got to get a few pictures with my NEW SLR camera! LOVE IT!! Thursday, we slept in, watched the parade (my favorite), and caught plenty of FOOTBALL! Of course, the Aggie game could have had a better ending, but all in all, it was a great Thanksgiving day!


The guys catching up on some football

Geoff & Laura

Me & my Turkey :-)

More on our Thanksgiving Tour-o-Texas in Part 2...


xoxo,

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved