Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Loot!

Happy New Years Everyone!  I hope everyone has kicked off 2012 with a bang!  I will post my obligatory new years eve/ resolution post later, but for now, I wanted to give you a quick look at some of my stand out Christmas presents!  

I have so say...I was somewhat spoiled this year.  Between my hubby, my in laws, my nieces, and my family Secret Santa (my sister), I covered all my bases on my list this year.

Greg & I set a limit this year since I know there are a few expenses in the new year we'll have to take care of.  He bought me a new camera strap for my DSLR.  And I LOVE it!  He was so funny!  He was so embarrassed that he had to open an Etsy account just to buy it :-)  He also bought me "DSLR's for Dummies", per my request.  I better get to studying!


He also got me these precious leopard Sperry ballet flats!  I've already worn them multiple times and they are super comfy!


My in-laws bought me all kinds of stuff like a ceramic bread basket (I was in desperate need of one) and Groupon gift cards (I'm kind of a Groupon junkie), but these black riding boots were amazing!  I have been living in my brown pair and really wanted to add a black pair to my collection.  They are just what I wanted and I have been enjoying wearing them!


For those of you that follow me on Pinterest, you know that I have been eyeing these monogram pendant necklaces for some time.  Well, after Greg tricked me into thinking I was not getting it, I got it from my sister in our secret santa exchange.  It's even more gorgeous in person than I ever imagined!


My nieces gave me a few different thing like a really cool cookbook, some cute tile coasters and this personalized family monogram cutting board.  The colors go perfectly in my kitchen and I've been enjoying using it daily!



I hope Santa brought each of you everything you wanted!  I look forward to seeing some of your goodies!!

xoxo,

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love your camera strap! I got one too!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved