Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone!  I couldn't be more excited that tomorrow is Friday!  It was my first full week back at work since before Christmas.  Whoa!  What a week!

I'm linking up with Neely & Amber again today for It's Ok Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays


So without further delay...It's truly ok...

It's ok... that life threw me a curveball this week, and I refuse to let it get me down.  God has a plan!

It's ok...that I have the MOST supportive and loving friends and family in the whole world (Why the heck wouldn't this be ok??)

It's ok...that Greg and I have no plans this weekend and are excited about catching up on our domestic duties

It's ok...that we laid low on our anniversary and watched the National Championship

It's ok...that Sam Houston lost the FCS National Championship.  They will be back next year...and stronger than ever

It's ok...that I honestly got excited last night to clean out my panty drawer

It's ok...that I'm back on the My Fitness Pal bandwagon (boo for counting calories...yeah for skinny jeans!)

It's ok...that I've neglected my work outs this week but will return very soon (like tonight!)



Enjoy this slow roll into the weekend ya'll!  And go link up with Neely & Amber and help them reach their 110 link ups goal!!


xoxo,

3 comments:

Steve-n-Angela said...

It's all OK and God does have a very good plan!

Holly said...

I totally jumped on the My Fitness Pal bandwagon again too. Gotta be bikini ready for Jamaica in a few months. This whole cutting out sweets thing & forcing myself to workout is terribly difficult! It iwll be worth it though! Good luck to you :)

The Bases said...

We have no plans either and I am excited!! Time to get the house in shape and just relax!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved