Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!



Hey everyone!  For those of you in Texas...How 'bout this weather??  I'm loving the rain, but it makes me want to do nothing.  Well, today I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for "Oh How Pinteresting".  Like I said last week, I've been working on some Pinterest creations of my own, but I have a few finishing touches to put on them before I can unveil them on my blog... Oh the suspense ;-)  Until then, here are a few of my favorite Pins of late.  Most of these are clothes...summer clothes at that.  I guess I'm thinking if we're not going to get cold weather, just bring on the warm ("warm" that is...not "hot").















And Finally... (I've needed this reminder lately)




1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved