Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Hump Day, Y'all!  Today, I'm linking up with Jamie for "What I'm Loving Wednesday"!  I read tons of these "What I'm Loving" link ups and figured, why not tell the blogesphere what I'm lovin' these days??

Source:  http://www.hebshopping.com/


Right now, I'm truly loving HEB's Cafe Ole Taste of Texas Houston Blend Coffee (whoa that's a mouthful!).  And even better...they make it in DECAF now!!  My coworkers have been bringing it in for a while and I fell in love, but when I switched to decaf, I had to lay off.  Now, I can have my own cup at home every morning of this coconutty goodness!  Sidenote:  I find it very strange that their "Houston Blend" would be coconut- based. 

Source:  blog.pinterest.com

Pinterest is something that I have been loving for some time now, but lately, I've been doing some very "Pinteresting" things around the house.  I promise to do a separate post about my creations very soon when I get some good pictures.  Where else can you plan your week's meals, decorate for your party this weekend, and dress your future children all in one place???  Whoever thought up the concept deserves the Nobel Peace Prize...just sayin'.   My only suggestion to the Pinterest Peeps (if they happen to read my blog...haha), is to allow for "Private" boards.  I mean, who wants all their guests to see their entire wedding before attending, or who wants the world to see ideas for a surprise party.

Source:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Help

Okay, so I feel like I'm late to the party on this one, but I am 3/4 of the way through "The Help" and LOVE IT!  Long story short...I started this book forever ago, read about half, and then misplaced it.  So, by the time I decided to start up again and buy the Kindle version, I forgot where I was and started over.  But, it was totally worth a second read.  The plot is great and I love hearing about the south during that period (must be my Mississippi roots).  And what a great message!!  I'm DYING to see the movie!  It's in my Netflix queue so I have to read fast.  Oh, and I have since found my hard copy in with my cookbooks of all places.

 

5 comments:

Steve-n-Angela said...

I read the help a few months ago! Loved it, I think I read it in just a few days. Finally watched the movie this past weekend, I have to say the book is better but still good!

Victoria said...

cute blog!

nice list, the help is a good book but i must admit i liked the movie a little bit more :)

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

I finished the Help just recently and loved it! Hope you enjoy it like I did. Im obsessed with both the movie and book!


XO. Britt
The Magnolia Pair

:)

mimy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristy Goldman said...

Cute post - and the movie for The Help IS as good as the book - its one of the few where that is the case. You're going to love the movie! :)


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved