Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Big Reveal

Well Ladies & Gents....Here it is!!  I'm so excited about my new blog, I can hardly stand it!  Jenn at Munchkinland Designs did an amazing job of incorporating a little bit of my personality into my blog space.  I know she ran into a couple of pitfalls during the process, but she came out on top with this blog design.  Thank you Lindsay at Our Lovely Life for the recommendation!  Now I have a cutie blog, just like you!  So, anyways, I hope you all love it as much as I do!  Oh, and make sure you grab my button to share with your readers! 

4 comments:

Steve-n-Angela said...

Looks great!!

Lindsay said...

It looks GREAT! Jenn does such a fantastic job. I'll grab your button tonight when I get home!

Kristy Goldman said...

Cute! I may have to go visit Munchkin Land Designs too.... mine needs some work. :)

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Your blog looks fantastic! super cute! I love the header of you and your hubby! Also those pups on the side are beyond precious!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved