Friday, February 10, 2012

Geoff & Laura's Engagment Party

Weekend before last, my in-laws threw my brother-in-law, Geoff, and his fiancé, Laura, an engagement party in Greg's hometown. Since party planning tends to be a slight obsession of mine, Cindy (my MIL) asked me to help plan out some decorations. So, me, Cindy & my sister-in-law, Raquel, put our heads together and consulted our good friend, Pinterest to come up with a cutsie down-home theme for the Oscar Store event room. The party turned out great! The food was delicious and Geoff & Laura loved seeing all of their friends and family. What a great way to kick off the beginning of all their wedding festivities!  Greg & I could not be more excited to be a part of their wedding day in October!!

So, here's a quick snapshot of the party...

The decor



The Bride & Groom-to-Be

Me & Greg
Just call us, "The Decorators Extraordinaire" ;-)


Just a little background on this picture.  Greg & Geoff's Granddad is not big on geting his picture made.  But when I came around with the camera and took this one, he couldn't have been prouder to pose with his grandsons.  I know the guys will cherish this great picture for years to come!



This beautiful tree is out behind Oscar Store.  The picture does not do it justice of the way it looks with all the lights on it!




0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved