Thursday, February 16, 2012

Product of the Week



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hey gals!  Can you believe we've almost made it to Friday??  Hallelujah!  And for those of you that know me and my job, its our fiscal year end, so weekends are a much needed blessing.  Today I'm linking up with Aly & Tiffanie for their Product of the Week.  

My Product of the Week is the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred!!

http://www.news-pulse.com/jillian-michaels-30-day-shred


I just started this program, but I am so excited about it.  My problem with working out is that I need structure.  So, I tend to end up at the gym in a cardio class or on a treadmill.  Soooo....no toning for me.  Don't get me wrong, I love to lift some weight and tone, but I just have the patience to plan out my work out and personal trainers are just so dang expensive!  So, Jillian seems like the perfect gal for me!  

The 30 Day Shred plan is a 20 minute (30 minutes including her instructions) work out that you do for 30 days straight to see results.  I figured I can allow 30 extra minutes a day to do this toning video along with my typical cardio.  Heck, I already got up this morning and knocked out day #2!!  Jillian is tough!!  If you've seen "The Biggest Loser", you know what a tough, but motivating trainer she can be.  As much as I want to quit, she makes me push further, as if she's right there in the room with me!! 

So, I'm hoping this helps to jump start my Weight Watchers journey and get me into the perfect dress for the wedding we're going to at the end of March.  I hope to have some results for you guys in 28 days!!  Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I love the Shred!! I need to get more serious about toning up though!! Thanks for reminding me of this ... I shall find it in my house ... probably cammed in a drawer ... or becoming a dust collector!!!

Tiffanie {Pineapples and Pickles} said...

This is one of my favorite work out videos of all time. Too bad I don't use it more :)

Thanks for sharing.


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved