Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To My Valentine



To my Valentine...  Greg, on this Valentine's Day, I want to share with you how much you mean to me.  I know I tell you I love you every day, but I don't actually get a chance to express how important you are to me.  Over the past 4 years of knowing each other, and 2 years of marriage, I have realized how blessed I am to have you in my life.  I love the way you make me smile and laugh with your silly ways.  I love what a hard worker you are to make our home beautiful and to provide for our family.  I love what a good uncle you are to Claire and Kate and I know, by watching you with them, that you are going to be an amazing father.  I love how close you are with your family and how you honor your Mother.  I love how you take care of me and spoil me :)  I love you as my best friend  and my lover.  You are an amazing man and I cannot imagine life without you.  I know we have so much to look forward together and I cannot wait to start that part of our life.  I love you more than words can say!

I think our wedding song says it best...

I'll be here when the sky turns gray The sun goes blind and the moon won't stay I'll be the light to guide your way onto some place new I'll be here when the crowd is gone The last note fades on the very last song I'll be the road to take you home I'll be here for you

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved