Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!


Oh Geez!  Can this week be any slower??  Only Wednesday, huh?  Well, let's make the best of it by linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday




Lately, I have been loving this rainy Houston weather!  This past year has been so dry, so any extended periods of rain are welcome around here.  And I love the lazy feel of a rainy day.  Granted, I do not like what it does to Houston traffic...I had a 3 hour round trip commute yesterday...YUCK!



Since I finally finished "The Help" (loved the movie too, by the way) last week, I was desperate to find a new book to read before our drive to the in-laws last weekend (gotta love the IPad and that night reading).  Anyways, my good friend, Kelly, recommended "The Hunger Games" series.  I'm not usually into the fad series (eh hem, Twilight), but I decided to give this one a try.  And guess what...I'm loving it!  The plot is so interesting and the author does a great job with her character development, in my opinion.

And finally, I'm really loving the fact that I'M GETTING A BLOG MAKE-OVER!!  Yeah!!  Jenn, at Munchkinland Designs, has been working so hard to make Simply Smith simply beautiful!  I cannot wait to see the finished product.  In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek at my new & improved blog design!!




5 comments:

southerninspiration said...

And it's looking GREAT!!!! How fun!
Would love for you to see the new Willow House designer jewelry..check it out at my website!
Suzanne

Curly Girl Confessions said...

I was just telling someone about our Texas weather. So weird, but grateful for the cloudy skies!
I am reading the Hunger Games and am really having a hard time getting into it...I am going to give it a few more chapters.
Cute blog, came over from What I am Loving Wednesday!
www.jantoinette.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Jenn at Muchkin Land is GREAT! You're going to love whatever she designs for you. I can't wait to see it!

Lindsey and Greg said...

Lindsay- I need to make sure I give you the referral if I didn't already...I loved your's so I contacted her :)

The Bases said...

I love the Hunger Games! I CANNOT wait until the movie comes out!!!!!!!!!!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved