Thursday, March 29, 2012

Product of the Week



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Happy Friday Everyone!  Or happy almost Friday to those of you who don't have tomorrow off like I do ;-)  
Today I'm linking up with Tiffanie for Product of the Week.  My friend and neighbor is a Mary Kay sales consultant and came over a few weeks ago to give me, my sis & my mom a "Goodnight Facial".  It was so fun to try out all the products and go to bed with our faces feeling so soft and fresh!  I ordered a few fun products from her (Thank you Ali!!) and have really been enjoying them.  I haven't tried Mary Kay products in well over 10 years and I can tell you that I think they have really improved!   In the past, I have been a "lucky if my face gets washed with Ivory" kind of girl.  But with all my new products, I can really tell a difference in the look and texture of my skin.  

My favorite product so far is their Timewise Microdermabrasion Set!  I do the two-step process twice a week before I go to bed, and wake up with the softest face ever!  I can really tell a difference and hope it helps slow down the aging process (an over-30 girl can dream, right?).

via www.marykay.com

I'm looking forward to continue "playing" in my  new beauty products!  I'll let you guys know if I discover anything new and cool!  


3 comments:

Marci @ a smile a day said...

My aunt sells mary kay so I definitely need to check this stuff out :) Thanks for sharing!

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Oh I love MK products too!!! I use that set as well and it is such a treat :-)

Tiffanie BV said...

I LOVE this stuff. Thanks for linking up and sharing.


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved