Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Hey everyone!  Today, I'm linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday.  First and foremost, I'm loving to that today is my Thursday and tomorrow is my FRIDAY!  Woo hoo for taking personal days!  I have so much to catch up on around the house and Greg's leaving for a bachelor party on Friday morning, so I'm taking advantage of the quiet house to get ahead on my chores.

This week, I've been loving Musinex D.  I've been a little under the weather, to say the least, and this little behind the counter beauty has been my best friend.  

via www.rbnainfo.com

For some odd reason, I purchased Mootopia Reduced Fat Chocolate milk at HEB this week and I'm totally loving it!  I can't tell you the last time I bought chocolate milk, but I have enjoyed a small glass every night this week for my dessert.  I guess you can say I'm getting my vitamin D in!  If you live in the south and have HEB, I highly recommend Mootopia!  Yum Yum!

via www.hebstealsanddeals.blogspot.com

Today, I'm loving the fact that Greg & I are going tomorrow to the Houston Rodeo to see Jason Aldean.  This will be our 3rd year to see him and I have faith that he will not disappoint.  I love all of his songs and he always puts on a great show.  This will be our only rodeo performance this year so I'm really looking forward to it!

via www.jasonaldean.com

Finally, today I'm loving the fact that the Josh Abbott Band finally released the video to the song "Touch" and all I can say is WOW!  What a emotional and moving video!  It's like a mini-movie!  Such a wonderful song and the boys did it justice with a wonderful video starring the gorgeous Melissa Rycroft of The Bachelor & Dancing with the Stars fame.  Please watch and enjoy!  



via cmt.com

3 comments:

The Bases said...

Have fun at the rodeo! I love Jason Aldean too! Hope you feel better :)

Amy Powell said...

Have fun at the rodeo! We're now making it out this year and I'm a little sad. But hope you have a great time!

Holly said...

I love chocolate milk, and I also love your blog design! One of my favourites I've seen in awhile, cos it's so bright and colourful!

Dropping by from WILW!
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved