Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weddings...Country Chic Edition


This weekend, Greg and I had the pleasure of traveling to Buda, TX for the wedding of his childhood friend, Heath, and his gorgeous bride, Meredith.  Meredith has amazing taste and the wedding was really the example of a classy southern party!  Greg was honored to stand with Heath as a groomsmen in the wedding and I know I may be a little partial, but I think he was the most handsome of them all :-)  Beware...this is complete picture overload.  There were just too many beautiful and fun details that I had to share!

Meredith was an absolutely stunning bride!  And as you can tell from the ceremony photos, the weather was just perfect!


The gorgeous bride and her daddy walking down the aisle
My handsome hubby and his beautiful bridesmaid pal, Jamie

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Heath Hyatt!!

Beautiful cakes!  Check out the ruffle detail on the bottom tier!!

They had a "cookie bar" for their favor.  What a cute idea!!

Loved this sweet picture of the happy couple during their first dance


Me & Greg
Greg "mason jarrin' it" with his mustache
Me & Laura Loo!
The boys...Geoff, Terrence & Greg

And their better halves...Kristina, Laura & Me
Let's just say there was a LOT of dancing!  Thanks Jake for this photo op!


Congratulations Heath & Meredith!!  The weekend was spectacular and Greg & I were so blessed to share it with you!!  We wish you a lifetime of happiness and a week of rest, romance & relaxation in St. Lucia!  Love you guys!!!



2 comments:

Kristy Goldman said...

Loving that cookie bar.... storing that one away. :) I also was a complete insomniac last night and totally redesigned our blog - which included grabbing a super cute "Simply Smith" button. And then I got caught up reading a lot of the blogs you link to - you've found some good ones that I will be reading!

Kristy Goldman said...

Okay - I wanted to comment here in case you didn't visit me again for a while - I fixed my button to get rid of that annoying little ".jpg" after it. Then again - if you want to leave it how it is.... I don't mind one bit. Thanks for helping me work out the kinks! I decided to try my hand at designing it myself, so there is a little bit of a learning curve.


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved