Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekend Recap and Countdown to Maui

Happy "It's not Monday Anymore"!!  I neglected to give my weekend recap yesterday because I was so busy dodging rain drops and getting into the swing of our cleanse.  Yes, you heard that right.  Greg & I realized that we are on the 30 day countdown to vacation, so we decided to do a 10 day body cleanse, watch what we eat, and start the 30 Day Shred back up.  I'm so excited that he's doing it with me this time!  I think I do so much better with a workout buddy...call me competitive!  

So hopefully, in 30 days, I will be 100% ready to lounge by this pool...

via

Take a drive down this road...

via

Take a dip in this ocean...

via

And maybe indulge in a couple of these babies...

via


Oh, May 14th, you cannot get here quick enough!!


This weekend was busy but so good!  Friday night, we had dinner with our great friends, Terrence & Kristina!  It was so good to catch up with them and hear about some of their wedding details (they're tying the knot in September!!).  

Saturday was spent running some errands, and in particular, stocking up on healthy food for our cleanse/ diet.  That night, we went and had dinner and drinks with our neighbors, Jodi & Alan.  For those of you in the Houston area, we tried out a new bar on the Woodlands Waterway called Bar Louis.  They were super busy, but were having a grand opening special...any resident of the county received a free martini and free appetizer (hello, free dinner!!).  Because of the crowd, the service was a little slow, but the food was great, so we will be back!  

Sunday, Greg & I went to church and then met my parents for a crawfish boil afterwards.  Crawfish are one of my favorite parts of being a southerner in the springtime!  Those little critters look gross, but boy are they yummy!!  


Perfection!!


Dad & Greg enjoying a Coronarita


Me & my Mama  <3<3


When we got home, the rest of the afternoon was spent doing a little yard work, prepping for the week, and cleaning house.  This past week, my sweet co-worker knew I had been having a tough time lately, so she surprised me with a beautiful roses.  So, this weekend, I made sure they were potted so we can enjoy them on the back porch!  

It's a busy week for me...lots going on at work, a photography class on Thursday, and then we leave for another wedding on Friday.  If I don't have another chance to check back in, I hope everyone has a great week!  



0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved