Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


It's been  awhile since I've linked up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Make-up.  And I'm beyond jealous that she is enroute to one of my favorite places in the whole world...NYC...right now!  So, without further adieu...It's Ok...

It's ok
To want answers

It's ok
To throw yourself a pity party every once in a while

It's okTo worry about how things are going to turn out

It's ok
To be super pumped to be wastin' away again in Margaritaville on Saturday!!

It's ok
To enjoy being the group gift buyer at work (I love shopping on someone elses dime)

It's ok
To miss Hawaii like no other

It's ok
To be way ahead of the game in planning stuff

It's ok
To hate dieting

It's ok
To love running with your husband (never thought I'd say the whole "running" thing)

It's ok
To be a little jealous sometimes

It's ok
To wish every week was only 4 days like the last 2 have been

It's ok
To be completely bored with work lately

It's ok
To wish you were a teacher this week

It's ok
To be ready for another vacation already

I hope you all enjoy the end of your week and I can't wait to update you on our family tradition...the Jimmy Buffett concert on Saturday! 

3 comments:

The Bases said...

Oh fun! Is Jimmy Buffet playing in Houston? I was so sad he didn't play in Frisco this year!!

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh, enjoy the Jimmy Buffet concert! I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Chelsea Marie said...

Hey! Found your blog from the Its OK link up. I think it is awesome that you run with your husband. Running is not really my thing, either, but I sure try to make it my thing. Ha.
Can't wait to follow along :)

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved