Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday Randoms

Why hello, my little pretties!  Hope you are all having a good week!  Nothing too exciting to share around here, unless you want to hear about a trip to the Target pharmacy and the dry cleaners.  Yeah, didn't think so :-)  We had a pretty low key weekend of running earrands, shopping, and general Maui prep work.  I loved every second of it!  So, here's a few random pictures/ thoughts from the past couple of weeks...

While at HEB last week, I came across this wine.  How fun is this name??  In case you don't know, we live on the absolute BEST cul-de-sac in the world, and drinking wine is one of my favorite pasttimes with my neighbors.  I'm thinking we may need to start buying this by the case!


One thing we did manage to do over the weekend was sit out on our back porch and enjoy one of our last non-heat stroke weekends.  Greg had the perfect idea to boil a small pot of shrimp.  Yumm-o!


Yes, it looks like a pot of corn & sausage, but below is proof that we did have some skrimps too!



Last weekend. we ended up going by the outlet mall in Round Rock.  Greg & I both bought a pair of new running shoes.  Yes, they are amazingly bright, but I'm loving them!  You can bet that I won't be getting hit by a car anytime soon.  And they feel pretty fabulous on my feetsies when I run.  Speaking of running...I think I may finally have a running buddy in Greg.  We're on the final stretch for "get into bathing suit shape", so he and I have been putting in about 4 miles an evening.  I tend to lag behind him about 20 paces, but it's okay.  We both keep our headsets on and focus on the task at hand.  I think we're going to try to run a 5K together after Maui. 




So, the rest of my week will be spent packing, tying up loose ends at work, and making sure the world won't end while I'm on vacation...I kid, I kid!  Hope you guys enjoy the rest of yours.  I can't wait to share our vacation photos with you soon!  Toodles!


0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved