Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Happy Hump Day everyone!!  I'm so excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel before the big vacation!  I think I'm going start packing this weekend...woo hoo!!  This week has been crazy busy!  I've had to leave work early twice so far, but the workload has grown exponetially, so that mean, up by 4 and in by 6am...OUCH!  I would say it should be smooth sailing until Friday, but that tends to bite me in the rear.

So, withour further adieu, I bring you What I'm Lovin' Wednesday with Jamie!

This week, I"m lovin' that mine and my hubby's colleges played each other in baseball last night and we won!  Although we always support each others colleges in sports, that all goes out the window when they play each other (not very often).  I'm loving that we were invited to an alumni pre-party before the game, and I'm lovin' that we met some other fun Bearkat/ Aggie couples enjoying the game as well.

Here's few fun pictures from our outting at the ball park.







I'm loving that I received great news (within minutes of each other), that two amazing people will hopefully soon be closer to me!  Good vibes and prayers going out to them!

I'm loving that we have a low-key weekend ahead of us.  Staying home and packing for Hawaii!

And to top it off, I'm loving that I only have 7 more work days until I am headed to Maui with my great hubby who worked so hard to qualify for this trip.  I'm loving that we get to go with 2 of our favorite couples!  I'm loving that we get to veg out on a gorgeous beach for 6 full days!! 

 I'M LOVIN' PARADISE!!!


via

On a more serious note, I ask that you say a quick prayer for Greg's college friend, Justin, and his sweet wife and kids.  This past Saturday, he fell out during a 10K race and was in a medically induced coma over the weekend.  Although he's made improvements this week, they are still running lots of tests to determine what caused it.  He is so young and such a great father and husband.  We pray that they can diagnose what caused this and get him quickly healed and home to his family.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I went to Maui in January and it was PERFECT! Have a wonderful trip! Prayers for your friend & his family!!

Arielle said...

pretty! :) new follower over from the link up!!

http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved