Monday, July 30, 2012

A Grand Adventure is About to Begin

I think Winnie the Pooh said it best, "A grand adventure is about to begin!"  So, let me tell you the background story...

Remember that little trip to Maui that Greg & I took back in May?  Well, not only was it one of our favorite vacations to date, turns out, we brought home an extra little souvenier...or as I call it, our specially little "Coconut".  I guess all we needed was some R&R and some fresh tropical air to breathe :-) 


Yep, you guessed it!  Our house will be growing by 2 feet around February 8th!  And we could not be more excited! 



Greg and I have prayed for a baby for the past 18 months or so, and have fought a hard battle to get where we are today.  So, with this struggle, we are ever so thankful for what God has blessed us with.  We currently are 12 weeks along and the doctor says that we have a healthy, active baby on our hands.  And we cannot wait to meet this little guy or gal.  So, in 6 weeks, we should be able to find out "pink or blue" and start the name game.  I have been so lucky to have had a very smooth pregnancy so far.  But of course, I would appreciate any thoughts and prayers that you have for us and our little "Coco".  I promise to keep you updated on our progress and all the fun stuff that comes along with planning for a baby!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking about little "coco" as he/she grows. What a lucky lucky baby to come into your lives. You know I love you both so much--Hugs to you and Greg and best wishes for an easy 9 months of growth for our little "coco"-- Hugs, Mama Cowan

southerninspiration said...

How exciting...so happy for you!
Suzanne

Angie Goings said...

SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!! You're gonna be the best parents... Coco will be a lucky girl or boy! :)

Erica said...

I am so happy for y'all!!!!!!

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

ahhhhhhhhh THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to watch you blossom and hear all about baby coconut :-) Congrats Smith family!

brynn said...

oh my gosh, such exciting news!!

congratulations to yall!! :) :)

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! I am SO SO excited for you! Such great news!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved