Sunday, July 29, 2012

Keep Calm and Hula On

Hey Everyone!  I know, I know...I've been M.I.A. lately.  Things have been super busy with me changing jobs and everything.  Just a quick note on that subject... 3 weeks in and things are going great!  I'm loving the people I work with and I'm never bored (something very important for me).  I am really looking forward to growing with the company and cannot wait to see what is to come!

Back to the main subject...  This weekend, Greg and I hosted, along with our friends Terrence & Kristina, a couples wedding shower for my brother-in-law, Geoff, and his fiance, Laura.  To go along with our hot Houston summer days, the party was a luau complete with lots of leis and Kalua pork (YUM!).  We had a wonderful turn out and everyone had a great time celebrating the Happy Couple!  Geoff and Laura will be honeymooning in Maui in October, so the Hawaiian theme was only fitting.

The beautiful Bride & Groom

I had such a great time with the decorations for this shower!  I simply LOVE all the bright colors and kind of went crazy in Hobby Lobby this summer :-)  An old childhood friend of mine did the cake, and WOW...it was gorgeous!  Christine is so talented and the cake could not have been more perfect for the theme!


Geoff & Laura with the hosts

Laura and her Bridesmaids
Our friends, Jeff & Michelle, brought their precious little boy Jaxson to the shower!  He was so fun and loved being passed around by all the big people and playing with the dogs.  He even got his first lesson in playing washers!

Greg & Jaxson

Jaxson whipping the boys in washers

What a fun evening of friends, family and celebrations!  Geoff & Laura, we all cannot wait for your big day in just a few weeks!!  We love you both!

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved