Sunday, October 28, 2012

25 Weeks and Counting



Hope you all had a nice weekend!  We sure did around here.  No weekend commitments, so Greg worked on a little project of Mr. Man's room.  I can't wait to blog about the finished product, but there are a few more steps to take care of.  Sorry I missed my 24 week update.  Last weekend just got away from me, so we'll do a 25 week update instead.  I can honestly say I took a major "growth spurt" this month.  There's officially no hiding the bump anymore (not that I want to).  But for while, there were times when I bordered the "is she fat or is she pregnant" line.  I'm definitely embracing my bump and loving every minute of it!


How far along -  25 weeks, 2 days
Size -  Baby Smith is about the size of a papaya...he's over a foot long and about 1 1/2 lbs.  Something I read said my uterus is the size of a soccer ball...Whoa!!!
 
Maternity clothes - Still rocking the maternity pants all the time.  I can make a few regular shirts work but most everything is maternity these days.

Weight gain -I took a jump this month and had a panic attack in the doctors office.  She reassured me that I'm still properly on track.  I guess I will have to take her word for it.
Stretch marks - Still good in that department.

Sleep - Some nights are better than others.  I still wake up at least once a night, but usually go back to sleep easily.  I guess it's Mother Nature's way of getting us moms ready for nighttime feedings.

Movement -Oh yeah!  He's definitely moving and kicking!  I love feeling those little kicks and I'm enjoying them while they're gentle.  I hear they can get pretty painful towards the end.

Food I'm loving - That sweet tooth is still reeking havoc, but I'm trying to keep it in check.  Glucose test in 2 weeks!  Eeek!!

Food I'm hating - I really haven't been too picky lately...just shying away from things that give me heartburn.

Symptoms - Still blessed to be feeling great!  My nose has been constantly stuffed up, but nothing I can't live with.

Gender - IT'S A BOY! I love learning more about being a "Boy Mom" and picking out things for his nursery.

What I'm looking forward to - Getting ready for the holidays and taking maternity pictures.  We're kind of taking them a little early (I wish the bump was a little bigger), but I really wanted to use them for our Christmas cards.  I guess I can stick it out as far as I can ;-)

What I miss -My motivation to work out.  I have big intentions of working out, but I'm just so tired and "blah" that I can't get into it.

Emotions -Nothing too crazy this month...luckily no major breakdowns to speak of.

I really cannot believe we are already well into our 6th month!  Where has this pregnancy gone?  Hopefully we should be receiving his furniture in couple weeks so I'll be able to a nursery update.  I've been busy prepping the accessories for this room and can't wait to get it all put together!

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved