Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby Kicks

It's Sunday night and I am too pooped to pop!  Greg & I had a wonderful weekend at his brother's wedding, and I promise to do a full update later this week when I'm rested and in my right set of mind.  

But, I have some exciting news!  This baby boy is KICKIN'!  

via
I've been feeling the flutters for some time, but I think now I'm officially recognizing his kung fu moves.  Definitely a pattern to them.  I tried to get Greg to feel them too, but of course as soon as he felt my belly, Little Man took a rest.  I guess it was the excitement from the weekend that got this guy moving :-)  What an amazing feeling!  I love getting a reminder of the miracle that is growing inside of there!!!

1 comments:

Kristy Goldman said...

feeling your baby move is a very special thing! Enjoy every little kick... and the BIG kicks that will come later!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved