Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting...Nursery Edition

Happy Hump Day, Peeps!  This week, my house looks like we're moving.  Everything is down off of our walls and the painters are there painting (most) of the house.  Most exciting part...Little Man's room is being painted so we finally can start decorating!
 
 
It's been a while since I've linked up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple,
but since I'm in full-blown nursery planning mode, I figured I'd share some of the great ideas I've found on good ole' Pinterest!  The "theme" we're going with is not so much a theme, as it is a color palette.  Even before I knew our baby was a boy, I was in love with the colors navy & lime green.  I'm going to throw in some light blue in there for good measure, but wanted the colors to be something he could grow into.
 
I found this picture and knew I had to have a navy blue accent wall, so a navy blue wall I'm getting!  It might even be there when I get home today!
 
via
 
These rugby striped window panels go perfectly with his bedding!
 
via
 
This little guy is on Etsy and matches the room perfectly!  My Mom saved my childhood rocking chair, so I'm thinking he might be perfect for the chair.
 
via

 
When we bought our baby furniture, we didn't get a bookshelf, but the more I think about it, the more I think we will need one.  I'm in love with the Pottery Barn Cameron bookshelf and this is the instructions on how to make it yourself.  I've already lined Hubby and his brother up to make this a weekend project sometime this fall!

via
 
These are a couple prints I've found that may be a cute addition to his room. The second one is the perfect explanation how I feel about this baby.  He is the answer to all my prayers!
 
via

via
 
I have a little project up my sleeve involving his monogram...I will share if and when it turns out okay :-) 
 
via
 
These fabric covered canvases are too cute and seemed to be an easy project for his wall. 
 
via
 
 
I can't wait for his furniture to get here so we can see it all come together.  Until then, I will be brainstorming, Pinteresting, and working on projects to get ready to put his room together!


 


3 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

oooo this is so exciting! I can't wait to see the finished project! I'm sure you're excited to get home and see that accent wall :-)

Chelsea said...

Cute pins! Found you through the link-up.

Chelsea
http://bigbeautifulbroke.blogspot.com

Michelle Pennington said...

Love all your nursery pins! Oh, and my dog's name is Vegas too! Too cute!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved