Monday, October 1, 2012

Showering Baby Peyton

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to help host a baby shower for my friend and former co-worker, Katie, and her Baby Girl to be, Peyton.  Peyton is scheduled to arrive in about 2 weeks and I cannot wait to meet her!  You may remember her parents from their beautiful wedding last summer!  I co-hosted with 3 of Katie's friends from college who I got to know through her wedding festivities.  Considering all four of us live in different cities stretching from Texas to California, the details came together perfectly!  It's amazing what can be accomplished over emails.  The theme was "Vintage Pink" and all the pink details were so precious!

The beautiful Mommy-to-Be


Shower decorations

Yummy food!  And check out those precious "Rattle" cake pops!
So, I took this opportunity to work on a little project that has been brewing in my brain for some time.  And this ribbon hospital wreath was the final product!  I used the colors from Peyton's nursery and made the "baby stat plaque" removable, so that we could remove it for the shower.  I plan on making something along these lines for Baby Smith, but of course we'll need to "Boy" it up!



Katie & the hostesses, me, Sheridan, Lauren, & Amanda  
Katie's new nephew, Jack, even made an appearance.  He was so good and didn't even make a peep!




New "Peyton" burp cloths



Granny and Aunt-to-Be!
We all are anxiously awaiting Miss Peyton's arrival this month!  And, personally, I cannot wait to see her sports-lovin', all boy family, Daddy with his baby girl :-)  Katie & Stephen, congratulations!  You two will be amazing parents!!

3 comments:

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

y'all did a fantastic job!! It was a lot of fun and I loved all the cute details!

Brooke said...

How adorable! You did a great job with the decor! =)


Brooke

Darby Hawley said...

What a great shower. You are looking so glowy too :-)

Will you be able to come to the meetup this weekend?! I'm dying to give you a congratulations hug in person!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved