Thursday, October 11, 2012

Welcome to the Family, Mrs. Smith!

As of this past weekend, I officially have a new sister!  Laura finally made an honest man out of Geoff, Greg's little brother.  You all may remember their beautiful proposal just about a year ago in Key West.  This beautiful country wedding was planned over the year by Geoff and Laura and their families and it was a day to remembered by all!

We started off the weekend at the rehearsal and dinner hosted by my lovely in-laws, Bob & Cindy.  It was a lot of fun to get together with everyone in a casual setting and celebrate Laura and Geoff and their wedding party.

Clockwise from top left:  Josh & Mallory; the Bride & her Maids; the Happy Couple; our hosts for the evening, Bob & Cindy; the groom with his groomsmen & ushers;Terrence & Kristina, the other newlyweds; and me and my Expert Best Man!



 The next morning, while the boys tried their hand at hunting some birds, the ladies headed to the salon to get pretty for the big day.  This is one of my favorite parts of being a bridesmaid!  It's always so fun to get all glammed up!


And the finished product!

Me, Laura & Kristina


Then is was time for what we had all been waiting for!  

Me & my sister-in-laws, Laura & Raquel, and my mother-in-law, Cindy...all 3 such GORGEOUS ladies!!


My sweet sister, Jill, grabbed my camera for the ceremony and caught some great pics!

Claire & Kate waiting to see the bride in the CHILLY weather
The newlywed Mr. & Mrs. Smith!


 After the ceremony, everyone enjoyed a yummy dinner and then quickly hit the dance floor to cut a rug!

My Parents!

Me & the Hubs and our little bun in the oven
Some shots from the reception...the girls dancing it up, the Sig Ep brothers, my hubby giving his best man toast
Me & My Sister, Jill


 Geoff & Laura, thank you so much for including me & Greg on your special day!  We are so happy for you and wish you the best as you start your new life together as a married couple!  Have fun in Hawaii and we're looking forward to making many happy family memories together!


2 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Lindsey you are looking SO gorgeous and glowy :-)

Meg {henninglove} said...

congrats on your new sister!! the wedding looks gorgeous and i love that photo of that girl all shivering too cute


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved