Thursday, November 22, 2012

Family Shower in Temple

This past Sunday, Greg's cousins, Melanie, Allison & Kristy, threw me the sweetest baby shower in his hometown!  It was so nice to get together with family and celebrate Little Rhett as we await his arrival.  And it was so exciting to start getting some goodies to fill his drawers and closet with!

The beautiful hostesses, Allison, Melanie & Kristy

My baby book with the invitation and the precious Hot Chocolate favors

 I even got a little baby practice with Melanie's new baby girl, Megan, who is only 7 weeks old. She was such a doll and slept through most of the shower.  I can only imagine her & Rhett at Christmas next year.  I'm sure they will have fun together!




Me & Laura, Me & the "Grandmas", and Me & Greg's Grandma

Loved this little "The Prince has Arrived" onesie

I cannot thank these ladies enough for throwing me & Rhett such a nice shower!  Greg is so lucky to have you as cousins and I am even luckier to have married into such a wonderful family! 

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved