Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween

I know what you're thinking...we're 5 days into November and I'm just now updating about our Halloween.  I had big intentions of catching up on blogging this weekend but then before I knew it, the time had changed and it was Monday morning.  Oh, the time change... I still cannot get used to it!  Love the mornings, but hate getting home when it's getting dark.

Ok, back to Halloween!  After work on the 31st, we got together with all of our cul-de-sac neighbors for a little potluck chili supper as we prepped for the trick-or-treaters.  I love our street because everyone sets up tables in the cul-de-sac where we hang out, socialize, greet the little ghosts & goblins, and hand out candy!  It really is the perfect set up!  Our nieces stopped by to show us their cute costumes and have some chili with us.  


I absolutely love seeing all of our friends' kiddos in their costumes!  It is hard to believe that next Halloween, we will have a little trick-or-treater of our own.  Don't think I haven't already started thinking about costume ideas.

Colton & Cayden, the little tigers

Leigh, Cole & Charlotte...aka The Flinstones

Me & Greg with our little cutie bugs!
The neighbor gals...Kathryn, me, Kim, Jodi & Donna
   Hope everyone else had a safe & Happy Halloween!  We are officially into the holiday season now...can you believe it???

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved