Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Seven Months Already??!!!


 Third trimester??  No way!  YES WAY!  Where is the time flying?  This past month has been a big one for us.  Rhett's nursery furniture came in, I passed my glucose test (woo hoo!), I had my first shower and the belly definitely POPPED!  Now that we have furniture, I can't wait to share the decorating progress.  Let me get through Thanksgiving and our Babymoon and I promise to give you a glimpse into Rhett's little corner of the house.





How far along -  28 weeks, 4 days
Size -  Baby Smith is about the size of a small pumpkin...weighing in at a whopping 2 1/2 lbs.  I can't believe he's gained about a pound in 3 weeks.
 
Maternity clothes - Definitely in most maternity clothes.  Luckily with it being fall and cooling off a bit, I can rotate in a couple pre-pregnancy jackets and accessories to change things up.

Weight gain - Still doing well according to the doctor.  I'm honestly not paying too close attention to the number.  Just trying to eat healthy and work in exercise every now and then.
Stretch marks - None so far.

Sleep - Ehhh... not the best.  I'm back to my 2am potty breaks and beginning to feel "uncomfortable" at night.  I know, I still have a long way to go, so I better get used to it.

Movement - Lots of moving and shaking going on in there!  I even got my first kick in the ribs during the football game this weekend.  I think he was happy about the score!

Food I'm loving - I've been on a chocolate milk kick lately.  Yumm-O!

Food I'm hating -Nothing too bad lately.

Symptoms - Still dealing with a stuffy nose, and the indigestion has kicked in.  Tums have been my best friend lately!

Gender - IT'S A BOY! Rhett Warren :-)

What I'm looking forward to - Thanksgiving and our Babymoon!!  The holidays are going to be so much fun while preparing for Rhett's arrival!

What I miss -Being able to stand on my feet for long periods of time.  It made for a tough day at the football game this weekend, and I know our vacation will require a lot of resting, but that's okay.

Emotions - A little emotional at times, but nothing too crazy. 

2 comments:

Kristy Goldman said...

Oh MY goodness - I NEVER drink chocolate milk when I'm not pregnant, but I LOVE it when I am..... soooo yummy. And weird. :) And seriously - I know I said it this weekend, but I needed a lot of encouragement in this department - you WILL lose all the weight, and I gained a LOT of weight. Lindsey.... 47 pounds! I gained 47 pounds and lost it all within 5 months.... so there you go - be encouraged because it sounds like you are going to end up no where near 47 pounds of gain. :)

Kristy Goldman said...

And I should say - at 3 months, I only had 7 pounds left to go.... the last 7 pounds were the only ones I "worked" for, and I didn't work that hard - hence the 2 months to get them off. I say all of this to say - do NOT worry. You are looking great and making a HUMAN... kind of a big deal!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved