Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving Catch Up

So, I find myself playing catch up once again.  This past week and a half has been a whirl wind...football games, baby shower, Thanksgiving, a Babymoon, and then back to work.  

Because Greg & I planned this mini Babymoon, our Thanksgiving plans had to be tweaked slightly.  We stayed in Houston so we could leave early early on Black Friday (I missed my shopping).  My family opted for a low-key Thanksgiving meal so we didn't end up with a ton of leftovers.  We went to a local restaurant that had a wonderful Thanksgiving day buffet.  Although I was sad to move away from tradition, I have to say it was nice to be off my feet, out of the kitchen, and the best part...No clean up!   The weather was beautiful, so we got a few family pictures on the water after we stuffed our bellies with turkey.  The sun was right in our eyes, so please forgive the squinting.

Me and Greg...pre-turkey coma

Our beautiful nieces who are growing up way too fast!

The whole family...with our eyes closed :-)
As you can tell from these pictures, we have so much to be thankful for this year!  And to think, next year, we will have our own little turkey running around.

1 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

That is a great picture of you and Greg!!! Next year is going to be so different and wonderful; a whole new set of traditions :-) Have a great weekend!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved