Saturday, January 12, 2013

Showering Baby Rhett

Last Sunday, Rhett and I were honored to be showered again by a wonderful group of ladies!  Many of these ladies came to my baby shower when I was born.  Needless to say, they have been in our lives for a long time!  The hostesses, Glenda, Owana, Karla & Haley, went above and beyond to make everything so nice!  The decorations were precious and the food was delicious!



Me with my hostesses...Thank you ladies!!

Rhett received so many wonderful gifts.  Its hard to believe how spoiled this little man already is and he's not even here yet :-)  


It was such a wonderful day celebrating with a special group of women.  We cannot be more grateful for everything!

Me with my Mom & Sister, Jill

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved